Become a Certified Yoga Teacher
Yoga365 – 200hrs TTC
Yoga – A tool to transform your physical, mental, and spiritual health. The certification will enable you to become a confident and skillful certified yoga teacher – recognized by the Indian Yoga Association.
Learn and teach yoga and contribute to the well-being of society.
Steps, proper alignment, contraindications & modification
Methods, technique and benefits
Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
Yogic cleansing and detoxification techniques
Studying Traditional Yoga Texts
Patanjali yoga sutras and hatha yoga pradikipa
Learn to Create Yoga Sequences/Flow of Class
Hip-opening, Back bending, Meditation
Effective Communication, Teaching methodology and practice
CLICK HERE to download the course syllabus
Successful students will also be eligible to appear for the YCB certificate, conducted by the YCB (Yoga Certification Board- set up by the Ministry of AYUSH, GOI)
Requirements From Students
- Learn and practice on 3-4 Recorded weekly sessions
- Send photos and videos on your practice – Based on the session
- Attend Live Practice, Discussion, Doubt Solving sessions at Weekends
- Attending Yoga365 yoga online classes – (Live/ recorded)
Take A Step Towards A Transforming Yoga Career
- All fees must be paid in full minimum 14 days prior to the commencement of the course.
- All amounts are 100% non-refundable. However, where cancellations are a necessity, and students can prove an emergency, credit will be given to the student for participation in the following TTC.